Why Tri Delta?
Tri Delta offers you a lifelong bond of friendship with women who are both like you and completely different from you.
In Tri Delta, you are a unique and valuable part of a connected whole. We don't want you to come here and be like us. We want you to come here and be you. Today, over 19,000 collegians and 210,000 alumnae make up our growing network of sisters.
Tri Delta Points of Pride:
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to be founded as a national organization with complete plans for governmental structure and expansion.
- Tri Delta was a founding member of the National Panhellenic Conference, along with seven other organizations.
- Tri Delta was the first National Panhellenic Conference organization to establish a non-discrimination policy.
- Tri Delta was the first women’s fraternity to hold a national leadership school.
- Tri Delta is the only organization to have a national Greek-letter mother’s sorority, Tri Psi.
#WhyTriDelta - Words from the Canada Delta Chapter
"I chose TriDelta because I come from a family who puts more emphasis on male success. Tri Delta is an organization who focus on me individually and their female body collectively which is what I need. This organization provides support, goals, and furthermore, acceptance. The ladies of this organization which I would love to call my sisters, are always there for me when I need them, I can talk to them if I am having a bad day, and they don't judge or want to run away from the problems or issues in my life I want to discuss about. So what is TriDelta to me? It is family." - Nupinder Panesar #WhyTriDelta
"I initially joined Tri Delta for its philanthropy. As an aspiring pediatrician, I thought Tri Delta's contribution to St. Jude's and CHEO was amazing, and was something I wanted to be a part of. What was unexpected for me was the sisterhood that I found with all the girls, and the generosity and love that they all encompass. I feel so lucky that Tri Delta has chosen me, and I can't wait for all the exciting things to come!"
- Anne Kim #WhyTriDelta
"From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." #whytridelta because being a part of something so much bigger than yourself gives you freedom to shine as your own person and presents countless opportunities to grow as a woman. #whytridelta because every woman that has initiated into Canada Delta has helped shape this Chapter into being not only a strong sisterhood, but an academically-oriented, leadership driven organization filled with more amazing people than I could ever imagine.
- Allison McDonald #WhyTriDelta